Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Guest Designer for Die Cuttin Divas!!

If you are looking for Cardz TV Gallery post click here!
Hey!!

I am the Guest Designer today over at Die Cuttin' Divas!!! I was excited when I was asked to particpate in one of their challenges.

Let's just jump right into it:  Challenge 237- Movie Inspiration

I didn't really know what I wanted to use, disney cartoon movies or a real animated person.

 Then I remembered that I had a Marylin Monroe image from Krafty Nook and things started flowing, I added a few cutting files from PPPR and voila, tons of inpiration for you!!!

Now head on over to Die Cuttin' Divas to check out the Design Team and be sure to enter the challenge!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Lynette said...

What a fabulous card!

Gerda said...

What a awesome card!!!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.
Have a great day,
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

Wow I just love this Melissa!! Marilyn looks fabulous and all the other details are awesome! Great files and adorable design!
Sherrie K

CA Scrapper said...

Love your card Melissa! You did a great job. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Leslie

Unknown said...

Awesome card! Love, love,love Marilyn!

girlia said...

so adorably cute

Scrapper69 said...

This is so Freakin' COOL!! LOOOOVE your shaped card! Fab Job! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations