Sunday, November 18, 2012

Little Buckaroo!!


Hey!!!!

Today is my first post with the Action Wobble DT and I am so excited! I thought I would show you this adorable little card I made. One of my co-workers asked me to make a card for her grandson's first Birthday. She told me few things she wanted, of course I had to put on an Action Wobble, it adds so much fun to a child's card!

 Here is the inside of the card using Mary's Cardz TV Stamps!
Look at how my Little Buckaroo gets his Wobble on......


Make sure you head over to the Royal Shoppe Wobbles are gr8t for Christmas gifts!!!!
\
This card will be entered into the following challenges:

Tuesday  Alchemy -  Anything goes!
Card Crafter's Circle - Textures!
Kaboodle Doodles - Plaid
Little Red Wagon - Texturize it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the layout and colours. Caroline xxx

Georgiana said...

Your card is FABULOUS. Love the colors for a little boy and that action wobble makes it even more fun.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Migdalia said...

This is so SWEET!Absolutely darling!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

scrappinC said...

OMG! Your card is so adorable. Love all the colors and the action wobble is wonderful.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

Life and Knits said...

Great card Melissa!

Susie

Lizzie Laine said...

Melissa,
This is just so darn cute! I love all your work!

Debbie said...

This is adorable!! I love the DP on the horse!!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

OMG this is too cute.love colors and embossing.

Adrian said...

Yes, u ROCKED this!!!

Tamika said...

absolutely adorable!

Joanne said...

Oh my! This is just too adorable! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo